Sunday, July 22, 2007

We never stop working for you

I recently got my Verizon phone a/c disconnected, the customer support rep asked me if I wanted the a/c to be X'fred to somebody else instead of canceling it? And I told her smilingly, was that this number has been really "unlucky", so I don't think anybody would be interested. I remember when I came to the states couple of years back, I blindly chose Verizon as my service provider; not because of their exemplary service but because the in-network calls are free! Now that I think about it, I find it kind of funny how at times: our mind has its own reasoning and rationale behind everything that we do; we don't put any conscious effort in reasoning such things out, they just operate within the realms of our subconscious mind...perhaps, our subconscious mind knows a lot more about what we really yearn for inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment