Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Morning Another Morning

It's been around a month since I left the states forever and came back, and I still haven't figured out what I need to do with my life. Sometimes, I feel I should just let it be, and let life take me where it will. I think the more important question for me is; what is that I want from my life now? What will make me feel happy and satisfied? I guess we all go through this phase in our life, where the same doubts complicate our minds; where we feel kind of run down and burned out...a phase when time flies but life stands still! Maybe, as of now there's nothing that I really love doing (lack of motivation plays a big part in that), and I'll end up bitching irrespective but then, life is not about what should be, or what could be. Sometimes, I wish I could fast forward my life by 10-20 years just to see where I'm headed. At least, one thing I am very sure about, I am gonna get there...where? Who knows, who cares, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment