Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ignorance is bliss

Couple of years back, I was oblivious to what was happening in "outside" world; I was just completely happy with being in my private universe, in my own beautiful world. Things changed, the private universe disappeared and I was left with spending all my time reading "news" from the outside world. There are quite a few feeds on my BlogLines and I would read most of them everyday but then I got tired; life was so enriching even without having to read what was happening around, and off-late I've decided that I'll only read Bloglines every alternate day and not to read it altogether when I am at home: spending so much time online hasn't been very kind on my back and hasn't helped me in making my life any better anyway. Sometimes, I feel ignorance is indeed bliss! Isn't that what we do in our lives every time? We turn our backs to our past as if there's nothing that we left behind; as if the dreams that we dreamed then; don't mean anything any longer to us...as if we didn't leave any one behind alone, whom we wanted to be with; all through our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment