- Hunting High & Low - a-ha : This is my these days favourite song, earlier I used to rate this song as one of a-ha's not so great songs but after paying attention to its lyrics I guess I've been wrong all these years.
- Always on my mind - Pet Shop Boys: I've very fond memories of this song, perhaps this being the very first english song that I loved when I started listening to english music way back in late 80s.
- Hysteria - Def Leppard: I really like the guitar riff in the song and Elliott's husky voice.
- Scarborough Fair - Simon & Garfunkel: Amazing ending bit: "generals order their soldiers to kill & to fight for the cause they've long ago forgotten...", do I need to say more?
- I Remember Mary - Bad Boys Blue: Used to like this song once, pretty techno types..
- Carrie - Europe: Another one abt which I've pretty fond memories, imo this is Europe's best number by far, even better than "Final Countdown".
- Strangers of the heart - Heart: Heart at their best, Heart is def. one of the best female rock bands of all times in my book.
- Private Universe - Crowded House: If you haven't heard this song, you are missing something."it's a tight squeeze but I won't let go..."
- You & Me - Modern Talking: nice romantic number, recommended for any 80s lover.
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison: nice fun song with cool guitaring.
Friday, November 25, 2005
My player's fav songs
today I just put my IRiver on shuffle mode and the first 10 songs that it picked were: