Monday, October 11, 2004

End Of Chapter II...

Guess right now I am lost for words, so many thoughts are coming to my mind but I don't know how to put them in words. My mind is too cluttered these days, I know I;ve always asked others not to clutter their mind but even I haven't been able to clear my mind of all the weird thoughts that I get. Everytime I think I am at my lowest things go from worse to even more worse. I know somewhere there is a reason, there is a reason why things are the way they are but even that doesnt answer all the questions that coem to my mind. The chapter II of our book didn't have a good ending, but I know its not the last chapter, there are many more chapters to come, many more dreams to be shared, many more lifetimes to go...as I have always believed in.."its not if, its when...". Till then I will wait for beginning of chapter III.

No comments:

Post a Comment